When your fertility doctor travels, he brings home treasures for his patients.
Dr. Mark Denker will join the world’s leading reproductive endocrinologists in Hawaii at the annual meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, ASRM. This year’s theme, “Surfing the Waves of Change,” refers to fertility game-changers such as genomic medicine, cryopreservation and oncofertility.
At the conference, Dr. Denker will take part in round table discussions with researchers, physicians and embryologists that can shape treatment protocols here at Palm Beach Fertility Center. The exhibition hall will feature the “latest and the greatest” tools for diagnosing and treating infertility.
Your fertility specialist will bring back from ASRM new information about:
- Next-generation tools for detecting blocked tubes
- New surgical techniques for treating endometriosis
- New connections with egg banks and surrogacy agencies in Florida that serve Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale
Dr. Denker’s Objectives for the ASRM Annual Meeting
- Cryopreservation, one of the most talked about advances in reproductive medicine in 2014, will take center stage at ASRM. Dr. Denker will join the discussion about freeze-all IVF, egg freezing for elective reasons and egg and sperm freezing for cancer rescue.
- Genetic testing has also opened exciting new doors to protecting the next generation from genetic disease and preventing recurrent miscarriage. Our partner lab, Good Start Genetics, works with Dr. Denker to provide responsible carrier testing andgenetic screening. Watch for news of our free genetic screening event coming next month.
- Away from the event floor, Dr. Denker is looking into a new protocol for poor responders to ovarian stimulation. In the coming months, ask him about how a priming dose of medication and AMH testing can improve outcomes for poor responders.
Of course, as the voice of the leading fertility center in Florida, Dr. Denker will share with other physicians his best-practice approach to treating infertility. When partnering with a fertility specialist, choose one that has proven success in the past, and a commitment to “Surfing the Waves of Change” into the future. Contact Palm Beach Fertility Center to arrange for a consultation with Dr. Denker.