Financing & Payment Options at Palm Beach Fertility Center
Flexible Plans for Fertility Treatments
At Palm Beach Fertility Center, we firmly believe that you should be able
to receive the fertility treatment you need and that cost should never
be an obstacle. Our goal is to help you figure out how you can afford
the services you need. We will also match any package plans or guarantee
plans from most major fertility centers.
contact us today for more details about our package options.
Premier Financing Company
We now offer financial support from Prosper Healthcare Lending, which is
the premier financing company in the fertility industry. With over 1,500
fertility patients empowered with over $21,000,000 in funds, this is a
name and financing program you can trust.
- Some of the benefits of using Prosper Healthcare Lending for financing
your fertility treatment include:
- Financing is provided for ANY fertility related expenses including medication
- Loan amounts go up to $100,000 and terms out to 84 months
- You can receive an instant pre-approval without affecting your credit
- Anyone can submit, so even family members or friends can inquire about
a loan on your behalf
- Convenient, so you can apply through your provider’s website in less
than 5 minutes
A few of the financing options and plans we offer include:
Cost containment package: This special pricing package allows up to two or three cycles of IVF including
frozen embryo transfers. Call (888) 819-5177 for pricing.
Cash discounts: Various cash discounts have been applied to our ART Fees. If you undergo
a second ART cycle within four months of an initial ART cycle, a $500
discount applies. There is a $1,000 discount for a third ART cycle within
a year of the first.
IVF package price: Please call (888) 819-5177 for pricing.
IVF with ICSI package price: Please call (888) 819-5177 for pricing.
Assisted hatching: Improves implantation rates for many women, please call (888) 819-5177
Contact us today at (888) 819-5177 to speak with a knowledgeable member
of our team about how you can afford Palm Beach fertility treatments.